Introduction to Club
|Policies and Procedures|
Introduction to Club Squad - Squad Structure.
Goal – Skill acquisition
• Basic movement Literacy – balance, gliding, kicking, agility and breathing.
• Control of large muscle groups (gross movement)
• 4 stroke development.
• Lane discipline.
• Simple rules of swimming
Sessions 1 – 2 per week
• Swim 1 length of 2/3 strokes competently and continuously.
• Be able to demonstrate 2 kick variations.
• Be able to push and glide underwater on front and back.
All Squad moves are at the discretion of the coach and they will have the final Decision.